It's supposed to be complied with yearly, but I managed to evade it until this year. By my count, I would already be in delinquent status if I didn't submit myself to tests this year. So under the possible threat of a HR memo, I went. Hehehe.
The process went more smoothly now that I'm a manager. In fact, this is the only time I felt like I was a manager: I had an attendant who did the follow-ups on the next steps for me; I had my own room to eat my (free) breakfast in; I had to go through treadmill tests; and, I got a free voucher for a facial in one of them skin clinics. Haha.
Anyway, the results are .... well, I guess to be expected given my age:
- Suggest nutritional build-up. The ideal body weight for this height (166 CM) is 56.9 kgs - 69.5 kgs. I am currently weighing only 45.6 kgs.
- Hypertension suspect. Recheck BP....If persistently high (=/>140/90) consult with Cardiologist. Advise regular exercise and low salt/fat diet.
- Anemia. Avoid tea with meals since tea reduces absorption of iron.
- Increased Uric Acid. Avoid purine-rich foods such as legumes, nuts, mussels, internal organs, beans, and alcoholic beverages.
- Decreased HDL noted. Patient is at risk of developing atherosclerosis. Advise regular exercise and decrease intake of fatty food. Instead, increase intake of fruits, vegetables, fibers, fish (tuna).